Sunday, June 20, 2010

My style in one picture...

It's Sunday... time for a bit of 'me' time.  Ally who writes 'From the Right Bank'  is challenging readers to post a pic in the  Your Style in One Picture challenge. I was over at My Pear Tree House yesterday and got inspired - thanks Jane and thanks Ally!

Okay so my style? Am I stylish enough to have a style? Let's not answer that this early on a Sunday morning.

I really nearly went with this but you've seen it before and I need something new to think about.

Do I like this room? Yes, very much
Could I live with it? Yep, for a long time.

It has wooden floors, fresh white paint, soaring ceilings, gorgeous windows and lots of light, comfortable simple furniture, a lovely large wooden dining table and black painted chairs (did you read yesterday about what I'm up to with mine?) and not too much else. I like too that the cook can see everyone.

I'm hoping that behind the photographer is a fireplace, generous book shelves and art on the walls.

(Image from Canadian House and Home. Photographer Ted Yarwood)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ann
    Yes it is very hard to choose isn't it. Love your pick especially the flooring and texture contrast. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image! I wish I'd joined in with this but I just could not find one picture...maybe next time!

    Best wishes for a happy week,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could easily live in this house, too. Those ceiling! Those beams! Those floors! And the decor is so classic and stylish. Thanks so much for participating in my challenge! P.S. I'm a big fan of Jane's too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post..And a great room..a good balance of style and calm..Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This photo make me pause. It grabbed my attention in an instant. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write, Ann x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails