Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hang it...

I think after years living with stacks of pictures waiting for walls I'm becoming a little obsessive about different ways to frame photos, prints and paintings.

While strolling down Brunswick Street on Saturday we came across Panel Pop. It's a company making a a groovy new stone surface that artists can paint or draw or print straight on to. I'm no artist but we have a lot of photographs and they too can be printed on the panel.
Even the poor quality seventies snapshots looked fabulous. It's all recycled material and you can choose to have them edged in reclaimed timber if you like that look. I do of course.

They deliver overseas and all over Australia and have a great website - even the answers to your FAQs are rather witty.

I think really now I just need to become a little more focused on getting the framed pictures we have from the stack to the wall. Next year's resolution maybe?

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to write, Ann x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails