Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Design smarts...

I want one of these. Not the phone, the receiver...
It's a Yubz mobile handpiece - and they claim it even reduces your exposure to radiation...

You can buy it at Top3 by Design for $95. Australian dollars. 

When I lived in Sydney I used to often float through their Bondi store. It was started by a very clever woman, Terri Winter, who aimed to stock what she thought were the top three products in each design category.  

Great for gifts and now they sell online too. Need a new bin? These are the top three...






Terri Winter was featured in last week's Sydney Magazine - my other half brought it back to NZ along with the weekend papers and my latest Australian mags. ( I am still mentally living in Australia - it will change with time.)

Terri was asked to list her top 10 blogs and sites for design inspiration and I thought you might like a look.


Enjoy... 



1 comment:

  1. I love that idea of the handpiece , will be checking it out. I am doing a little bloggy catch up today. Just had a quick scroll down to your last few posts , going to make a cuppa & sit down a read them , they look fabulous !
    Karyn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write, Ann x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails