Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday door... from Hobart this time...

My Friday door favourites are back in 2012.... some I have found on my travels, some from my new Melbourne neighborhood and some oldies from Auckland.

This is the door of one of my favourite Hobart houses. I pass it on every trip back and always think how much I'd like to live in it.

This time when I passed with my new camera in hand it had been given a new coat of paint and some smart new pots.

I like what they've done to the place.

May your Friday the 13th pass without incident.

6 comments:

  1. It's a great looking door. The colour scheme is fab. I can remember where it is though, not in my semi-dodgy suburb me thinks!
    Have a great Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going door spotting tomorrow! Hope I can find this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. The painted verandah looks good but imagine on a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty. I love the color.

    I was born on Friday the 13th ... I am rather fond of the day.:)

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore the color & the pair of planters are so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunner, Ann. Mr PB spotted it the other day after reading this post ☺. J x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write, Ann x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails