Saturday, March 27, 2010

Boy racer...

My five year old suddenly seems a little too old for the trucks and cars that adorn his bed. The Husband - who never shops - went shopping and now this is the starting point for our boy's new grown up room...


We got it here but I would probably rather have picked it up here. Great blog and a fantastic shop in Melbourne's Fitzroy - if only we lived a little closer.

I'm having it framed in white, with a new white bed and trundle on order. With white walls I need a bit of colour so I'm searching for a doona cover - duvet cover to all you non-Australians! Cushions too...

Of course the three men in my family couldn't give two hoots what colour their bed linen is. I am rising above their disinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write, Ann x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails